Congratulations, we’re so excited for you to join us!
If you’ve already been accepted it’s time to get ready to come to Alaska Christian College and start attending classes!
· Apply for campus housing. Go to the Housing Request Form page and fill out the form. Apply as soon as possible to receive priority housing.
· Fill out the registration questionnaire. If you are a first-time student at ACC go to the Registration Survey and fill out the form. This survey will help determine what classes you’ll be enrolled in for your first semester.
· Complete your health history form.
· Send a copy of your picture ID. Scan or take a picture of your state or tribal ID or your driver’s license and email it to us at email@example.com
· Submit your deposit. Paying your $97 deposit guarantees your place at ACC and gives you priority housing and registration. You can pay your deposit with a credit card by calling (907)-260-7422, or by mailing a check to Alaska Christian College 35109 Royal Pl, Soldotna, AK 99669.
· Start packing! We want you to have everything you need and be ready to start when you get here. This packing essentials list is a great place to get started.