The Leaders Scholarship Program is designed to assist students who are seeking to begin their higher education at Alaska Christian College. These full-ride scholarships will be awarded to students who demonstrate academic achievement as well as leadership characteristics.
Leaders Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicant must be a recent high school graduate or transfer student.
- Applicant must have a high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation that will speak to their leadership characteristics. Please email your letters to email@example.com.
- Applicant must not have attended Alaska Christian College previously.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time at Alaska Christian College, taking a minimum of 12 credit hours. Auditing courses or applying credits from other affiliated colleges does not apply to the 12 credit requirement.
- Recipient must maintain a 2.5 grade point average (GPA) to continue to receive the Leaders Scholarship for every semester enrolled at Alaska Christian College.
- A student may receive this scholarship to Alaska Christian College for up to four (4) consecutive semesters. If a student withdraws from school, they forfeit their scholarship for subsequent semesters.
- Apply for admission to Alaska Christian College.
- Complete the Leaders Scholarship Application and submit two letters of recommendation.
- Approved applications will be forwarded to the Leaders Scholarship Committee for approval.
- Awards will be communicated to applicants prior to May 1, 2021. Early awards will be communicated on or before April 1, 2021. Awards will be given at high school graduation if possible.
- Upon enrollment at ACC funds will be released.
Early Decision: February 5, 2021. Final deadline: April 15, 2021.